PLEASE E-MAIL US YOUR ORDERS -OR- VISIT OUR ETSY SITE!
BBumpkins@gmail.com
BabyBumpkins.Etsy.com



About Baby Bumpkins

CHECK BACK OFTEN WE'RE ALWAYS POSTING FUN AND CREATIVE NEW ITEMS!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Baby Bumpkins is a collection of Boutique style Hair Clips and Creative Childrens Clothing we LOVE and have worked hard to create.

I am a full-time mother and wife, my husband and I are blessed with a beautiful daughter, Olivia Rae. From the time my daughter entered this world I have adored anything baby and child, we've found ourselves in the fun and silly world of kids! I love to create new things and am constantly thinking of ways to share my thoughts and creativity with you.

Each clippie or piece of clothing is made with the utmost of care, in a clean and safe environment. Me and my family greatly value your business and we're honored to share these products with you. We know you'll love them, just like we do!

Your Satisfation is very important to me, please e-mail me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for stopping by!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Baby Bumpkins

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All Jeweled Up!

Every Girl Loves a JEWEL! The Jeweled theme started when I made 3 Girly Crowns for a Friend with 3 Beautiful Princesses! The Crowns are available in different colors and 3 different sizes: Lg, Small and Itty-Bitty for newborns. All of the clips can be made-to-order with any colors or fabrics requested!

:The Jeweled Princess
$15 for all three, or $6.50 Each.



:Crochet Jewels
Also Available in Deep Red, Splash Blue, Vanilla, and White. You choose the clip: Sm Alligator or a Sm Snap Clippie or mix 'n match.
$9.00 for both, or $5.50 each.



:Lady Owl and the Pink Jewel
$12 for both or $6.50 each.

:Mr. Seal and the Black Jewel
The Jeweled flowers are available in just about ANY color! Featured here: Black, Hot Pink, Sherbet, and purple!

1 comment:

Kylene said...

I LOVE these cute lil clips! I'm SOOO buying some!!!