PLEASE E-MAIL US YOUR ORDERS -OR- VISIT OUR ETSY SITE!
BBumpkins@gmail.com
BabyBumpkins.Etsy.com



About Baby Bumpkins

CHECK BACK OFTEN WE'RE ALWAYS POSTING FUN AND CREATIVE NEW ITEMS!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Baby Bumpkins is a collection of Boutique style Hair Clips and Creative Childrens Clothing we LOVE and have worked hard to create.

I am a full-time mother and wife, my husband and I are blessed with a beautiful daughter, Olivia Rae. From the time my daughter entered this world I have adored anything baby and child, we've found ourselves in the fun and silly world of kids! I love to create new things and am constantly thinking of ways to share my thoughts and creativity with you.

Each clippie or piece of clothing is made with the utmost of care, in a clean and safe environment. Me and my family greatly value your business and we're honored to share these products with you. We know you'll love them, just like we do!

Your Satisfation is very important to me, please e-mail me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for stopping by!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Baby Bumpkins

Monday, September 1, 2008

T's and Onesie's Debut

We have worked very hard to begin our line of Baby Bumpkin Onesies and Older kid T's, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE DEBUT!
Each of our shirts are handmade and reinforced to ensure durability wash after wash! 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton. 100% Hand-made.

*We used Gerber onesies on our first debut batch of shirts but are permanently switching to higher quality Carter's Brand White Onesies and American Apparel Brand Colored Onesies. We will be selling the first batch/Gerber brands at a lower cost $12 each until sold out.

Infant Onesie sizes: White: NB, 3M, 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M. Colored Onesies: 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m. White Infant Onesies come with your choice of short or long sleeves.
Kid's T-Shirt sizes: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12. If you don't see the size you need here, e-mail me, the possibilities are endless!

Prices:
Onesie's: $18.
Kid's T's: $22.
Custom Designs: add an additional $8. I can make any of these options below into a T-shirt or onesie for no extra charge.

:Skull Kid


:Bookworm


:'53 Chev


:French Bulldog



:Daschund

:Cupcake

:Mr Roboto
$22


:Love Bug


:Chick-a-dee

Your options aren't limited to just what you see here. We have a lot of different fabric and can substitute different colors and styles to fit your needs. We do custom orders, if you have a specific design you want made we will do our best to create an original and adorable Onesie or T for your child, with your specifications!

STAY TUNED, MORE TO COME!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Becca! These are soooo stinkin' cute!

Staci said...

Hi. I am a friend of Chelsea's and I am just trying to get a baby boutique up and running with various baby products. I absolutely LOVE you clips and onesies! I was wondering if you would considering doing wholesale? I am probably going to do the What Women Want Expo here in ST. George and would love to have your product to feature. Let me know. Dustinandstaci.blogspot.com or dustinandstaci@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Staci said...

Oh, and I am totally interested in the fire truck onesie! I am glad that you will be making the switch to Carter's onesies..mcuh better!

The Murphy Fam said...

I love the cupcake onesie!! I just need a "little one" to stick in it!:)